Your Safari In Kenya - The Time Of Your Life
What is more exciting than a safari in Kenya? Nothing, and that's the plain truth. If you have "been there-done that" you will never forget your Kenya safari experience and will definitely keep it in your heart as one of your life's most precious moments.
Hi and welcome to my site!
My name is Florence. I was born in Kenya and thus have seen my country's endless wilderness and fascinating animals with my very own eyes. And like so many others, I know that here you can experience nature at its very best!
Throughout the years I have met many tourists who went on safari in Kenya and they cannot get enough of seeing nature at its best and thats why they keep coming back for more. Trust me, one trip is not enough, however, this website will highlight some of the must see attractions and places to visit to make your trip more rewarding and fulfilling.
A vast majority of the tourists come here to enjoy the national parks and nature reserves and not one ever got disappointed. However...
If you want to make the most out of your trip, you can't do without some expert guidance... and this is why this website is packed with lots of useful information.
In fact, there is so much to see here that it is easy to miss the best spots and that is why Kenya-safari-experience.com tells you which parks and reserves are the most attractive and what animals you can see, and how you can combine a memorable tour with equally interesting cultural outings or even a relaxing beach vacation.
Kenya is also an exceptional birding destination with so many species found within short distance.... Again, it's my aim to tell you about it.
This site will help you to enjoy my beautiful African homeland even if you travel on a shoestring.
A safari in Kenya is often expensive, but more budget-minded tourists can spend an exceptional time here in the wild as well.
By the way, if you have already been there, feel free to submit your own safari experience. I love to hear your story or receive great suggestions.
Enough said! Time to start reading and or packing.........!!
Have a truly magical and unforgettable trip!
P.S. Don't forget to subscribe to my free newsletter Kenya Travel Tips!
- A Kenyan Safari? But... What Type Of Safari?
- The best way to experience Africa is on a Kenyan safari. But there are many types of safaris and each has its pros and cons.
- National Parks in Kenya - Your Safari Experience Starts Here
- There are many national parks in Kenya and when you go on safari in Kenya, you will spend much of your time there.
- Masai Mara National Reserve in Kenya - A One Of A Kind Safari Destination
- The Masai Mara National Reserve is truly amazing and spectacular! A highly popular tourist attraction for anyone on safari in Kenya. Read more here.
- Kenya Animals – See Them On Safari!
- Kenya is unrivaled in it's incredible wildlife. There are hundreds of Kenya animals to catch a glimpse of, from the zebra to the rhino, although some are much more common than others.
- Tourist Attractions In Kenya - More Than Wildlife Safaris
- There are so many tourist attractions in Kenya that you could spend a whole year there and still miss lots of great sights.
- The Capital of Kenya, Nairobi, Welcomes You - Travel Tips
- The capital of Kenya, Nairobi, is a great African destination for any traveler to consider.
- Your Mombasa Kenya Travel Guide - Insider Tips
- Mombasa, Kenya is a coastal city that is one of the major tourist destinations in Africa. One of the main reasons for this is the wonderful beaches that feature in the area.
- The Best Kenya Beaches To Enjoy Your Vacation
- All of the Kenya beaches are open to the public. There are a variety of activities that are available at each location.
- Facts About Kenya To Know Before You Go On Safari
- Let's get some facts about Kenya and important information to know before you go on safari in Africa.
- Kenya Culture Across The Centuries
- In what way is the Kenya culture different from other cultures? Let's take a look.
- Kenya tourism - Information For Visiting Kenya
- Kenya tourism is not only on the rise, it is starting to sharply increase. Many people are finding that it is a great and exciting place to visit or go on vacation.
- Safari in Kenya Blog
- The Safari in Kenya Blog is a special page featuring short messages about new additions and updates to this web site.
- Kenya Travel Tips - My Free Newsletter - Sign Up Today
- Sign up to Kenya Travel Tips, my free newsletter.
- Safari Tourism In Kenya - Contact Me
- Want to know more about safaris and tourism in Kenya? Write me!
- Welcome To My Kenya Travel Guide - About Me
- Learn more about who made this unique Kenya travel guide.
- Map of Kenya - Your Helping Hand
- Do you need a map of Kenya when going on safari? It depends on how you travel.
- Top travel resources helpful links
- Plenty of helpful travel resources Links for your next travels
- Your Kenya Safari Questions and Answers Here
- Your Kenya Safari Questions Answered Here